- GoldPASS- U of M’s online jobs database to help connect students and alumni with employers, volunteer organizations and internships across the country.
- U of M Collegiate Career Centers- These centers offer collegiate-specific resources across colleges at the U of M.
- Events- A great way to expand your knowledge and make new connections. From lectures to networking to virtual events, there’s always something going on with the U.
- UMAA LinkedIn- UMAA's LinkedIn Group is an easy way to connect with over 31,000 alumni online and grow your professional network.
- UMAA Online Mentoring LinkedIn Group- The Online Mentoring network is for alumni, students, faculty and staff of the U to connect for informal mentoring, career advice, and professional development.
- UMAA Entrepreneur LinkedIn Group- This is a network for alumni and students interested in building connections and sharing ideas around entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Collegiate LinkedIn Groups- Many of the U's colleges have their own LinkedIn groups and pages.
- UMN International Alumni LinkedIn Group- This network for international alumni and alumni living internationally provides a place for career networking, staying in touch with the U and with other international alumni.
- Gold Mind- Gold Mind is a UMAA virtual resource where you can access University and expert talks on a variety of career topics.
- University Libraries Databases- Alumni Association members have access to two University Libraries databases, which contain thousands of academic journals, trade publications, company profiles, market research reports and more. You can access them below with your U of M Internet ID (e-mail login).