To end hunger through community partnerships
Volunteers will be packing and sorting food or labeling goods. This requires you to stand for several hours.
• Parking available in front of our entrance (Suite 1700)
• Overflow parking in the back of the building, opposite truck docks
• Please do not park in spaces reserved for other building tenants
• Arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of shift, orientation will start promptly.
What to Wear
• Dress in comfortable clothing
• You MUST wear closed toe shoes!
• We have a strict "no jewelry" policy
Minimum age to volunteer is 8. All volunteers under 18 MUST present a signed parental waiver, found on our Youth Volunteer page here.
• Do not volunteer if you feel ill.
• Second Harvest Heartland advises volunteers with food allergies to exercise caution. We will not know what your group will be packing prior to your volunteer shift.
• Visit our volunteer site for full details
Hosted by School of Public Health
Add to Calendar