Prepare for Your Career
- Webinars- Free webinars with expert advice to establish and enhance your career
- Mentor Programs- Check to see if your college has a mentor program where you are paired with alumni for real-world guidance on your professional goals.
- Collegiate Societies- Connect with your collegiate alumni society to learn about ways to connect with alumni from your college or school!
- U of M Collegiate LinkedIn Pages- Join other U of M groups!
- U of M Online Mentoring Network Group- Join our LinkedIn Group to connect with alumni professionals and other students to expand your personal and professional network.
- #UMNCareerChat- Looking for more career tips? Follow #UMNCareerChat on Twitter for career tips straight from your U of M alumni community!
- U of M Career Services- A guide to career resources at the University, including collegiate career services offices, the Learning Abroad Center, and more.
GRADUATE THEN CELEBRATE
- Senior Send Off - Celebrate your upcoming graduation with the Class of 2018 at the Senior Send Off on May 1, 2018 from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. This fun and festive event will include food, photos with Goldy, and a senior gift. You'll also explore ways to stay connected to the U of M as alumni. More information will be available in the spring.
- The University of Minnesota Alumni Association is planning a trip to Europe for the Class of 2018! Join us for this incredible journey! Click here for more information.
See all our student events here.
- Interested in raising your voice and advocating for the U? Join the Legislative Action Network.
- Want to get connected with us? Fill out our Student Interest Form.
Networking was my least favorite word when I was a student, but now I truly understand the power associated with meeting new people. Just think about the opportunities that await you now that you’re connected to community of nearly a half million alumni who live all around the world. A simple conversation might open doors you could have never imagined. So get to know employees who work at your dream company, connect with alumni on LinkedIn who work in your field of interest, and utilize Alumni Association resources, like free webinars, that can help you hone your networking skills. All of it has helped me be successful in my career.
– Emilia Ndely, '11
Become a Student Member!
Current U of M undergraduate and graduate students receive a special price of only $15.
Other Helpful Links